Thursday, May 8, 2008

Training for the Healthcare sector

It was my recent experiences as a customer when one of my closed relatives was being treated in medium scale and a large healthcare center, that I observed there is an urgent need for this sector to be trained on management, so as to deliver services matching the need of the customer(read patient).While medium and small players are completely unware about the importance of management training and applications in their set-up the bigger players, so called healthcare majors from the organised sectors have adopted management practices and training in a piece-meal fashion.While the former never ever thought about training, the latter has adopted it in bits and pieces mainly as an eye-washing tool.On the basis of this I have prepared a management case study and various training modules exclusively for the healthcare players, which I am going to deliver shortly to one of the players in Mumbai.

Know more from me.......................

No comments: