Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My article on 'Working Overseas.....'

My article on the subject topic, published in The Hitavada, 5th April 09, largest English Daily of central India, which also happens to be my 390th publication focusses on key issues which an aspirant need to consider before taking the overseas plunge. As they say the grass always looks greener from the other side and sheer enthusiasm on the basis of earning hot bucks and travelling to different places without considering the accompanied challenges may lead one to frustration.The article though is not acting as an inhibiting factor, however it presents realistic insights which I gained while working overseas my self and interacting with expatriate workers from different nations. In fact, there are more to it, as my article left out many aspects which I realized while working in the UAE, Sultanate of Oman, Jordan and Australia.
Know more from me...........

No comments: