Monday, May 18, 2009

Kicking off my articles in http://www.knowledgeoman.com/
















It was indeed fascinating for me to see the excellent advertisement posted in our college website. In fact, I should thank the ICT ambassador for Knowledge Oman, Mr. Robin Rohit Vincent,the HoD, of Business Studies Department, Mr. Abdul Jaleel and College Dean, Dr. Qassim for putting the details on the website and encouraging staffs to contribute towards the cause. I immediately felt that I can leverage my expertise and experience for the excellent Omani society at large and approached the decision makers of Knowledge Oman with a proposal to contribute articles. I was indeed ecstatic after seeing their positive response as they opened the flood gates for me as well as for my peers, having a knack for contribution. Knowledge Oman offered me to contribute one article every week, and also put forth an advertisement on the home page of the site soliciting articles from other professional freelancers like me. This noble cause is in line with the dream of the His Majesty, and being part of the Omani Society, I feel it’s the responsibility of all expatriates and Omani citizens to contribute towards the same. Hats off to you Knowledge Oman! Keep it up!
Read and Comment.

Source- http://www.knowledgeoman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5159

No comments: