Monday, May 18, 2009

Management Training Techniques

Training domain has undergone a metamorphosis. On one hand there is technology to leverage and the on the other, the upgradation of the traditional training tools. I thought of using few traditional management training techniques by giving them a new look. Teaching through skit, learning by doing, operation workout based teaching, live project based teaching, query based learning, bibliography and reference based learning are few of the management training techniques I have adopted of late. I am yet to reach the point where I can advocate them to be used for teaching different management topics. However, my initial results are definitely encouraging!

Lets share the knowledge and make some more, apart from polishing the ones I am working on.Comment after reading

No comments: