Sunday, July 5, 2009

My article on III







This is my 309th publication published in http://knowledgeoman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5461. The article talks about the importance of Industry-Institute-Interaction(III) in the institutes offering professional qualifications.The experience I had in the subcontinent matched with that I had in the Gulf when corporate and industry experts dealt on the importance of the III from the perspective of the employers and prospective employees(read students pursuing various programs).It wasn't really a eye-opener for me as I had realized the importance of III platforms back in India, however the one day deliberation reiterated my firm belief on continuous interactions between the industry and the institute so as to improve the academic standards of the colleges and universities. Read and Comment.

No comments: