Friday, June 19, 2009

KO Column in www.knowledgeoman.com GROWING Fast !!!



It gives me immense pleasure and satisfaction to note that the www.knowledgeoman.com is growing at a brisk pace. The dream of His Majesty of metamorphosing the Sultanate into a knowledge driven society and nation has started to see the light of the day. My compliments to the KO team for their dedicated and single-minded approach of making the portal a benchmarked one! I am also pleased to see that KO Column is growing by leaps and bounds, which was initiated when I mailed the KO Team with my request to contribute an article every week. Now there are other contributors as well and I welcome, my fellow contributor Priyanka Sacheti, for her inaugural contribution ! Let this be the platform where cross pollination of ideas, dissemination of knowledge happen so that the Sultanate can build up on the economic landscape being witnessed presently.
Once again I would like to Congratulate KO Team for making www.knowledgeoman.com a knowledge mouth piece for the Sultanate. Together we Can !!!

No comments: